36" Low Profile Under-Cabinet Ventilation Hood
- Affords more space between the bottom of the hood and the cooking surface. The visible portion of the hood extends just 2-3/8" below the cabinetry above it, enabling ventilation even in limited spaces and offering more room for creativity.
- Helps capture smoke, grease and odors from the cooking surface below for everything from simmering to high temperature cooking techniques like pan searing and stir-frying so you can experiment with confidence.
- Can handle up to a 65,000 BTU total output by pulling air from the edges of the hood and speeding up the movement of the air at the center
- Detects via a heat sensor when your cooktop is in use, then automatically adjusts the fan. The feature keeps your kitchen ventilation up to speed with even your most adventurous cooking techniques, so you can pan-sear scallops without a second thought.
- Provides intuitive assistance to help keep smoke and steam from building up in the kitchen. If the hood's sensor detects high-heat cooking on multiple burners while the controls are off, it will automatically turn on the fan and set it to Power Boost.
- Provides precise electronic control with visual feedback on settings and selections. Supports cooking methods such as pan-searing meats by initiating a 10-minute burst of high-speed ventilation to filter smoke and steam, then returning to normal setting.
- Helps you fully utilize the extra cooktop workspace afforded by the hood's Low Profile Design. Brilliant dual LEDs let you keep a sharp eye on the back burner, and provide a convenient Night Light low setting.
- help capture the grease, steam and odors of high-heat cooking. Filters are removable for easy cleaning with soap and water.
- Pairs with any 30-inch and 36-inch range or cooktop with a total burner output up to 65,000 BTU.
For cooks who have more to make but less undercounter space, this Perimeter Ventilation hood clears the air edge-to-edge with a powerful 400 CFM Class motor, yet with a low profile that leaves room for culinary exploration. Heat-sensor-enabled Auto Speed Setting helps busy cooks keep their cool. (Performance varies based on installation)
|Certifications|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Certifications|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|Controls|Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Description|Hood Type||Under Cabinet|
|Carton Depth||18 1/8 inch|
|Carton Height||23 1/4 inch|
|Carton Width||39 inch|
|Depth||19 11/16 inch|
|Height||2 3/8 inch|
|Width||35 15/16 inch|
|Gross Weight||51 inch|
|Net Weight||38.5 inch|
|Features|Night Light Type|
|Features|Night Light Type||LED|
|Features|Number of Night Light Settings|
|Features|Number of Night Light Settings||1|
|Features|Number of Task Light Settings|
|Features|Number of Task Light Settings||2|
|Features|Task Light Type|
|Features|Task Light Type||LED|
|Ventilation System| HVI (Sones HS Vertical)|
|Ventilation System| HVI (Sones HS Vertical)||3|
|Ventilation System|Auto Function|
|Ventilation System|Auto Function||Auto On|
|Ventilation System|Blower Motor|
|Ventilation System|Blower Motor||N/A|
|Ventilation System|Blower Type|
|Ventilation System|Blower Type||Centrifugal|
|Ventilation System|CFM Motor Class|
|Ventilation System|CFM Motor Class||400|
|Ventilation System|Duct Direction|
|Ventilation System|Duct Direction||Vertical|
|Ventilation System|Duct Outlet Size (in.)|
|Ventilation System|Duct Outlet Size (in.)||6|
|Ventilation System|Duct Type|
|Ventilation System|Duct Type||Round|
|Ventilation System|Exhaust Vent Location|
|Ventilation System|Exhaust Vent Location||Top|
|Ventilation System|Filters||Grease Filters|
|Ventilation System|Minimum Motor Exhaust Rating Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)|
|Ventilation System|Minimum Motor Exhaust Rating Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)||100|
|Ventilation System|Number of Vent Speeds|
|Ventilation System|Number of Vent Speeds||4|
|Ventilation System|Venting||Exterior or Recirculating|
From the Manufacturer
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.